complex B vitamins
The dudes in charge of our brains’ daily fuel and creating neurotransmitters that balance our moods when they start to spike or decline from stress.
Produces pathways for messages to flow throughout or brain to all parts of our body.
Incredibly necessary for the production of neurotransmitters which regulate shifts in our mood. But also move messages from one part of the brain to another, and eventually sends those messages throughout our body to counteract feelings of anxiety and worry.
But Complex B Vitamins have a second job. They’re also critical for our body and mind to metabolize carbohydrates, which happens to be the fuel that our brains run on to carry out all functions of our body. When the body runs low, the brain struggles to fire off messages telling the body to counteract stress responses like worried thoughts that increase blood pressure.
- B Vitamins and Ageing, 2018, Victoria University
- The Effectiveness of Essential Fatty Acid, B Vitamin, Vitamin C, Magnesium and Zinc Supplementation for Managing Stress in Women: A Systematic Review Protocol, 2015, University of Adelaide
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency, 2017, University of California Davis
- B Vitamin Polymorphisms and Behavior: Evidence of Associations With Neurodevelopment, Depression, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder and Cognitive Declin, 2014, Nestle Institute of Health Science
- Mitochondrial Function and Toxicity: Role of the B Vitamin Family on Mitochondrial Energy Metabolism, 2006, University of Toronta
58,627 STUDIES PUBLISHED >
The HBIC that controls all the ways our bodies respond to stress, so with almost 80% of us not getting enough each day, we’re all prone to a bit of daily stress.
115,495 STUDIES PUBLISHED >
The superhighway for Complex B Vitamins to flow throughout our bodies – without enough Zinc, these essential vitamins aren’t able to do what they do best, ease anxiety.
15,095 STUDIES PUBLISHED >
The doorman that makes sure Vitamins C & D are flowing to all the right places in our bodies - without these muscles can’t release built up toxins from stress and can’t unknot and relax.
24,638 STUDIES PUBLISHED >
When coupled with Vitamin E helps tell our bodies when it’s time to sleep or stay awake, and once we do fall asleep they help create and store up gobs of energy.
23,199 STUDIES PUBLISHED >
When paired with Vitamin D calms down ache-creating muscle inflammation throughout our bodies and is essential in repairing stressed and hurt muscles.
61,738 STUDIES PUBLISHED >
When paired with Vitamin C calms down ache-creating muscle inflammation throughout our bodies and is essential in repairing stressed and hurt muscles.
4,789 STUDIES PUBLISHED >
The chauffeur that escorts VItamins A & E to areas of our bodies that need to rest and create energy - without the right amount, these essential vitamins can’t help us get a good night of rest.
28,464 STUDIES PUBLISHED >
When coupled with Vitamin A helps tell our bodies when it’s time to sleep or stay awake, and once we do fall asleep they help create and store up gobs of energy.